1. Visit Porto Cathedral
2. Go on a Tuk Tuk Tour
3. Check out São Bento Station
4. Jardim Morro for sunset
1. Sunrise at the Miradouro da Serra do
2. Visit Palácio da Bolsa
3. Visit Igreja de São Francisco
4. Enjoy a 6 Bridges Cruise
1. Visit Lello Bookstore
2. Climb Torre dos Clérigo
3. Walk over to Villa Nova de Gaia and explore
4. Wine tasting at Burmester caves
Porto is compact, and with just 2-3 days in the city, we recommend staying at the centre!
Pack a lightweight and waterproof jacket for your trip to Porto. Don't forget to add comfortable walking shoes!
Extend your trip by taking day trips from Porto to Braga, Aveiro, and more (tap below)